-
January 18th, 2002, 06:18 AM
#31
HB Forum Moderator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alex:
I believe this is only the second time Crank has agreed with even a portion of my post...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Crank:
Please note that I ended up disagreeing with this trade....Wright is injured, Anderson might just be cut from the Indians and really has little trade value, Cabrera is an utility infielder/of, and Shuey - well I don't see many teams making a closer out of him....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't panic Cranktankerous one, I said "PORTION" as in your comment that talent wise, my trade scenario was closer to even talent wise than other trade scenarios you had seen involving Sheffield.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Sheffield said tonight "I'm a good clubhouse man, I treat everyone the same, whether they make 100,000 dollars or 10 million dollars."
I wonder if by the "same" he means like dog do do. I would have loved to have gotten the reaction of his dodger teammates to see how close or far from true his statement is.
------------------
Alex
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks